Saturday, November 28, 2009

Here we are

I have just a little time to send everyone an update. We made it to Kenya after about 10 hours of delays. By the time we made it we were all very tired! We are so thankful that we made it and that we are all safe.

Today is cleaning day. I feel a little bad because everyone is out cleaning and I am sitting in here blogging! :) After the cleaning gets done we may go for lunch in town. We don't really have a lot going on today so we can just do what ever. We had also talked about going and seeing so children in a different town.

Well that is really all that is going on today. I hope to post more latter. I have lots of things to post but they are all on my computer and its seems dumb to type it all up twice!

Keep us in your prayers!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey!! Fun to chat with you today!! Could you just copy and paste so you don't have to retype it all? Then you could do that book I was telling you about! Have a great day!!

Anonymous said...

hello miss! wow enjoy this time you have there sounds so awesome! may the Lord bless you in this!