Sunday, August 12, 2012

The More I Seek You...

{But from there you will seek the Lord your God and you will find Him, if you search after Him with your whole heart and with all your soul} ~ Deuteronomy 4:29
{You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart} ~ Jeremiah 29:13 
{The more I seek You, The More I find You, The More I find You, The more I love You} ~Kari Jobe
{Brittany Ann, my noble daughter, I'm here just waiting. I'm waiting for you to seek me, I can't wait for you to find me, and the depth of my love for you.} ~ Abba Father
     This week brings the first semester to a close. So much has happened the past four months, God has taught me so much, and my life will never be the same again. I'm beyond thankful for the opportunity to be here at IGo, and I know it was ordained by my heavenly Father. 
     Jesus has taught me so much about seeking Him. When I truly spend time in His presence every day, He is so faithful in allowing me to find Him. The more I find God, and the more I know about Him, the more I want of Him. I become dependent on His filling everyday. My understanding of the "Living Water" becomes deeper as I realize I can't make it through a day with out my special "Jesus Time". My heart cry has become "Whom have I in heaven but You? And there is NOTHING on earth that I desire besides You" ~Psalm 73:25
     Isaiah has always been one of my favorite books of the Bible, and in coming to Thailand I decided I was going to read a chapter everyday. This lead me to reading through Deuteronomy, and these two have changed my view of God drastically. I'm starting to more fully understand what God's grace really means, I'm starting to see how Holy God really is! As I realize His holiness I understand how unworthy  I really am of Him. And yet His whispers to me, "Brittany, my daughter of royalty, I love you, I formed you, and I care about you and your heart. I will keep fighting for you. You Brittany will be a crown of beauty in my hand, and no one will be able to pluck you out. I delight in you,  and I will declare to the nations "My delight is in her"! I greatly rejoice over you, and my banner over you is love. I am your Ishi and you are my bride. Come away with me and be my Child". ~Isa 62:1-5, ~Song of Solomon 2:4 ~Jon 10:28.
     

4 comments:

Baker Family said...

yay... a post!! We pray for you every night.. although Morgan's prayerhas become "Please help Aunt Bree to come home before christmas time!" :)

Bree said...

I'm sorry it has been so long. Keep your eyes out for more about my time in Pattaya. I have been inspired...Pray I find time to write! :)

Aww that is sooo darling!!!!! She knows I will be home before our little Christmas right?? You guys should come get me at the airport with mom and dad. Thank you for praying. It means so much and I need and feel them!

Love you!

Bree said...

I'm sorry it has been so long. Keep your eyes out for more about my time in Pattaya. I have been inspired...Pray I find time to write! :)

Aww that is sooo darling!!!!! She knows I will be home before our little Christmas right?? You guys should come get me at the airport with mom and dad. Thank you for praying. It means so much and I need and feel them!

Love you!

cody.nat said...

Bree this post is beautiful. I miss you sweet sister. How I would love a nice LONG coffee date. I love these little glimpses of what God is doing in your heart.

And- I started cracking up when I read what Morgan's prayer has been! Love it! When exactly and what time do you get in? I would LOVE to come to the airport! I can't believe you are half way. Wow. Love you much