Saturday, October 17, 2009

SORRY

To: Courtney Boone!

So... I just want everyone to know that I am VERY sorry for not blogging in such a LONG time. But to Miss. Boone I want to send a special apology. I ask that you would PLEASE forgive me for being so behind in my blogging. I am a very POOR writer and it makes it difficult to keep up.

So how about an update. So I made it home safe from Haiti. I am missing Heather lots and lots but I will make it :) I got home and was getting settled in and the opportunity for me to go to Kenya came up. I leave Nov 18th and get home Jan 1st, which just happens to be my 18th birthday!! :) I have been getting everything that I need together for Kenya. It has been much easier then going to Haiti because now I feel like I know what I am going to need.

Tonight Court and I went to town and I picked up the last of the things I am going to be taking with me. Sometime I am hoping to get a list of things that are needed in Kenya and then I will be getting things that I will be taking down for the people down in Kenya. I am hoping to maybe get this in the next week or so. If anyone would like to help out let me know.

I just got a call from Sheila (Heathers mom) She said that she just got off the phone with Heather. Heather asked for prayer for one of the girls who is staying in the D.R. at the other IFM mission. I guess she was in a park in Jimani (the little town right across the border) and was in a moto accident. She broke a bone in her hand/wrist and has had some pain. Please keep her in your prayers her name is Stephanie. There is also prayer need for the Children's home. John, Lois, Julia, and Kris are all sick. John, Lois, and Julia have Typhoid and Kris has some sort of fever. They don't' know for sure how to spell it. They are all feeling sick and can't do a lot. Please pray for quick healing! They have two children now!! That is very exciting. They did not think they would be getting any for a year or so and in a few months they have two!! Please just keep all of them in your prayers! God still works today! I think sometimes we forget or don't let Him!

So that is all for tonight. MAYBE I will do a better job of keeping this thing up to date! We can always pray :)

Goodnight.

5 comments:

Bree said...

Courtney you had better leave a COMMENT OR I MIGHT BE MAD!!!!! love you

Courtney said...

miss Bree, I am leaving a comment!!! =D thank you for the update! now, I can see this everyday on my homepage instead of a blog saying you made it to haiti ok! ;) I love you so much... thanks for taking me shopping for kenya tonight. so so thrilled for you. God's great awesome stuff getting ready to happen and you'll be like, wow. I know it! because that's how God works. trust me. Just like OT and Africa. and you are in my prayers. everyday. I am going to make me signs on my mirrors n marks in my bible so I won't EVER forget! =D so I love you oodles. thanks for the best-friend-ship! ;) sister, God's got your back, don't be afraid to trust Him! <3 xoxo

Mrs. K said...

I thank you as well. I was just thinking yesterday to suggest you update this blog for Kenya. Could you post the list of things you want to take to other people on here? If not, I would be interested in seeing the list.

Unknown said...

you tell her courtney! :D :D
i still need to catch up with you miss bree! it's been too long. :)

Bree said...

Jenni I am hoping to get that list sometime VERY soon. I think I should have it in a week or so.
Morgan it has been WAY too long.