Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Emmi Mea

      This summer I have had the amazing opportunity to hangout with Emmi Mae Fisher. We had lots of fun doing photo-shoots, going shopping, watching movies and reading through a book called "Not a Fan". I am so thankful for this time of growing in Christ and becoming better friends.
     Emmi, you are an amazing young lady and I know God is going to use you for His kingdom. Keep growing in Him and trusting Him with your life! "For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and future".  ~ Jeremiah 29:11. Emmi I am so thankful you are in my life! Love you lots!! 












































    

2 comments:

an enchanted walk {{Deuteronomy Thirty: Nineteen}} said...

Beautiful beautiful shoot bree!! and how kewl that you could get the passing train in the background!! :) love it!

Bree said...

Thanks :) It was such a blast!