Monday, February 11, 2013

{Pressing In}

{Those who wait upon the [LORD] shall renew their strength} ~ Isa 40:31a

     Leaving the {Bible school Bubble} has been very challenging for me and my walk with God. While I was there it was easy to wait on the movement of the Spirit, but now that I'm back into the life of comfortable AMERICA I find it difficult to press in. Fighting complacency has become a daily battle. My flesh does not want to press into Jesus...I don't want to rest...I want a job so I can be dependent on myself instead of {Waiting} on Jehovah Jireh to take care of my needs. God is continually reminding me that HE delights in providing for me. He does not want me to be dependent on myself, a job, or others...He longs for me to cling and rest in His strength. 

{But from there you will {SEEK} the [LORD] your (GOD) and you will {FIND} Him if you search after Him with your {WHOLE} heart and with your soul.} ~ Deut 4:29

     This week, I choose Jesus...allowing myself to be caught in the movement of the Spirit. Complacency does not have a hold over my life because I am a child of the one and only LIVING God! He has delivered me and set my feet free to {DANCE} without dignity. Pressing in is the new theme of my life

{For you are a people {HOLY} to the [LORD] your God and the [LORD] has {CHOSEN} you to be a people for His {TREASURED} possession, out of {ALL} the peoples who are on the face of the earth} ~ Deut 14:2 

I choose Him because He first chose me and loved me. 

Resting at the feet of Jesus, 
Brittany 

5 comments:

Miss Liz said...

Truth!!! Thank you!!! Blessings on your week!!!! Praying for you!!! Liz

Cindy T said...

I love you Bree! Thanks for taking the time to post while you're 'waiting'. God's ways are not our ways and neither are they what some would call normal. Continue on.

cody.nat said...

I love you Bree Ann. I love your heart. And seeing you REST in JESUS. I know its not easy.. xoxo

lisa said...

Amen! You are doing a beautiful job of resting! Can't wait to see what God has next. In His time!

Mrs. K said...

Praying for you, sweet girl. It's so hard!