Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Goodness Of My God

     There are no words to adequately describe the last week. All I can say is my Jesus loves me, provides for me, and confirms His calling in the most wonderful ways! Exactly one week ago tonight I posted a letter stating Jesus is opening doors for my feet to walk where they are destined to go.  My biggest fear in saying "Yes" to the journey has been the finances. After this week I have no doubt in my mind but that He will be providing all the money I need. He has brought in almost $2000 in the last week, and I know He is going to provide the rest!!!

     Sunday afternoon, as I was reading down by the river, Jesus reminded me that birds don't worry about where they will rest, what they will eat, or what they will wear. So why do I, who is so much more precious to the Father, allow my heart to become entangled with a yoke of anxiety? I believe that when Jesus opens doors, He WILL provide all that is needed! My job is to rest in His presence and follow His gentle promptings! 

     I got a bit more information this week about my journey starting in September. It looks like I will be spending a large part of my time working in refugee camps. Jesus has already started speaking to my heart how He wants to use me in these camps. I'm thrilled and honored to be used by Jesus to be His hands and feet of love. 

     Please continue to pray for God's provision and direction as I head out on this journey. The next few months are sure to be filled with the business of fund raising so please pray that Jesus would strengthen me to keep going. 

Thanks for all the love, support and prayers!!! 



For more information this the new journey please see last weeks post. --> Last Weeks Post

No comments: