Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Gift Of Family

A few nights ago Cody and Nat came over for supper. Nat had some things she needed to do in Huber, and Cody wanted to demolish Carson at Settlers of Catan. I wish Trent and Malinda could have come over as well; that would have made the night perfect. 


I love my sweet niece Vienna Kate 







She loves her Mama



Cookie time with Grandpa



Yummmmm


The maddening game of Settlers 


Cody's smug face after blocking Mom


The game takes too much concentration


Spring has come early in Ohio


And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.


But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which is alive today and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, will He not much more clothe you? You of little faith! ~ Matthew 6:28-30

4 comments:

Mrs. K said...

Great pics, love your sweet family! Cody will have to come smash Dan and the boys at Catan - it's a favorite here too. John S got us hooked on it.

cody.nat said...

Oh my word. So many comments to make. 1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that sweet chunky girl!! These photos of her are darling! They make her eyes sparkle. 2. LOVE LOVE LOVE my sweet little boy! Love the photo of him and dad! 3. What a HANDSOME husband I have. (LOVE LOVE LOVE him too!! ;) ) 4. I only wish we would have made the plans earlier in the day so we could have seen if Trent's could have came too..
p.s. I know that's a lot of love but it's true.

Jenni- Cody loves this game! He keeps saying he's going to buy it but we haven't yet. So we just keep borrowing Carson's! ;)

Baker Family said...

I wish we could have came! looks fun!

Lauren B said...

Her headband is darling... I'm sure your super talented sister made it?!