Saturday, July 25, 2009

DONE WITH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am OFFICIALLY DONE WITH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!! I really did not think I was going to get done, and on top of that my computer would not let me log in to do my work. We called my teacher and he said that I was done because it was only a pass/fail class and I had already passed!!! YAY!!!!!

Heather and I only have one more day until we leave. I can't believe how fast it has come up! Today was filled with many good byes and tears. This morning in church there was an AMAZING prayer service for us. I know that remembering this day is one of the things that is going to help me get though! Praise God!!!

Pray that we get down safe! Thanks!


1 comment:

Story and Logic Media Group said...

Congratulations on your wonderful accomplishment!