Monday, July 27, 2009

Just a few more hours

I am sitting on my bed thinking that I really have much better things to be doing then updating my blog but yet here I am. Today has been HUGE! I had a super fun lunch with Nat and Mom and then it was home to work untill 3:30ish and now clean up room and pack! Heather and her mom are going to be staying here tonight so they don't have to get up so early in the morning. The plan is to leave from my house at 4 Am.

Well I need to go and finish getting ready! Thank you all for the prayers and support as we get ready to leave! It is going to be big but GOD IS BIGGER!!! It helps to know that we have the prayers of many people.

Thanks,
Bree

1 comment:

Story and Logic Media Group said...

I am excited for you also. God Bless your endeavors for Him!!!