Wednesday, July 8, 2009

WOW!

When I first found out that I was going down to Haiti I thought it was FOREVER away! Well I am quickly finding out that it is just around to corner. We leave in ONLY 19 days!! I can't believe that it is this close! Please pray for Heather and me. We are very excited but there are also things that sound scary. Also keep our families in your prayers. Just today mom was telling me that she was starting to get sad. I thought I was going to start crying. Please pray that we will have strength to face each day with a good attitude. Pray that we will be able to share Jesus with the people we meet. Please pray that I will be able to quickly learn the language and that Heather and I will both be healthy physically, spiritually and emotionally. Something else to keep in your prayers is that I will get done with school BEFORE we leave!!!!

Mom printed off our itinerary just a few minutes ago. We leave July 28, 2009 at 7:40 AM from Columbus International Airport. We will be arriving in Port Au Prince at 3:45 PM. We have one layover in Miami! Please pray for safe flights!




Heather and I

3 comments:

lisa said...

Amen! Getting very real around here! I am so glad you are listening to God's leading and stepping WAY out of your comfort zone!

Oh, and I am praying about school, but I think I'm gonna start locking you in your room with only your computer too, and NO email, facebook, movies, etc!!! :) Social like is now over as of 4pm today!

Mrs. K said...

LOL Lisa! Bree, I am lifting up each matter of prayer to the One who already knows all the answers. Just keep listening to the Voice that called you and He will keep you.

Courtney said...

oh bree... praying for all those things. you are always on my mind. God will truly bless your time while you are down there, I know. I can't wait until you get home to talk all about it!! luv ya sis. xoxo