Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Blog

      Wow its been almost a year since I blogged! I was hanging out with some dear friends over the weekend and they started getting on me about my lack of blogging. So here I am!! :) I am having some problems getting everything working correctly...I think its because I have not worked with Blogger for so long!! If you have any tips for me please let me know!!! I am going to try and do better about keeping up on posts!

      Today I was reading Daniel 4. One of the things that stood out to me most was where King Nebuchadnezzar says, "How great are His signs, how mighty His wonders! His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and His dominion endures from generation to generation." It was so encouraging to remember that God's dominion is never going to end. Being in school has reminded me how many people are lost and need Jesus. I need to do my part to share His love with them. However, no matter what God's kingdom will be around FOREVER!!! Praise His name!!!

    

No comments: