Saturday, March 5, 2011

Weekend with Courtney Part 1

      A few weeks back I received a text message, from Carrie Boone, asking if I would like to go with a group to surprise Courtney. Courtney is serving down in Liberty Kentucky at the Galilean Children's Home. http://www.galileanhome.org/ She was getting to the point that she really needed to see some people. I said I would love to go. However, Courtney decided that she was going to come home that weekend because she really needed to see her friends. We knew we had to do something to keep her in town so the big group would be a surprise. Milo, Carrie, and I ended up meeting her in Lexington Friday evening so she would not head home. Many funny memories were made, and I got addicted to playing hearts! :)



      I told Courtney I was going to stay with her for the weekend. She thought I was going to take the Greyhound bus home. The whole thing stressed her out a bit, & I felt really bad. The real story was that I was going home with the group that came down to see her.


Love 


Her girl Amy 

Such a sweetie 





Courtney's Boyfriend!! :) 

Kiss


If he can't see us we can't see him!


Dear friend Courtney 

      It was so fun spending time with Court. I loved being able to see where she works and what she does. The weekend was filled with good chats and many photographs!

No comments: