Saturday, October 22, 2011

My Touch of Heaven ~ October 22, 2011 AM


This morning I woke up before everyone else. It was nice to have a little bit of time in the morning alone. Just as I was sitting down to start my devo’s Hunter started crying. (He is sleeping in the same room as I). I went in a got him and took him outside…these photos are what greeted us.
    







As I sat all snuggled with my little man I kept thinking about the return of Jesus! Everyday we are a little bit closer to that time. When I hear of families sending loved ones on to Jesus, it makes me long for the day more. Yet, this is totally selfish. There are people who still need to hear of Jesus! We are called to be the ones sharing Him with them! J Keep sharing to love of Jesus everyday. He is coming soon…morning or night or noon…and many, yes many…are going to meet their doom, its our job to let them know about our savior! 







These birds were so amazing!! They were also loud!


Something scared them away! 


We decided it was time to play


And Laugh


While ridding the bike! 




    

5 comments:

Baker Family said...

Beautiful sunrise! One good thing about fall... The pretty sunrise and sunset!

lisa said...

Beautiful! You and the sunrise! What a sweetie you are to grab him up and snuggle with him!

Missed you this weekend. I walked outside to put something in the car at church and there was your car, and my heart literally jumped! Then I remembered Tom must have driven it! :(

Bonnie said she called you last week?! She said she just missed you and decided to call!!

Bree said...

Bonnie did call. It totally made my day! Malinda, they have been so amazing since I got here..They said its because we are in the desert or something? I miss you too Momma, You have no idea how much! Jesus is totally with both of us though! <3 Love you both so much!

cody.nat said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Sounds like your devotions are a little like mine! I told mom this morning its pray a little, throw the ball, pray a little, read a book, read a little, get a toy, ect!! ;) Love you

Bree said...

Nat that about says it all! I'm trying to get up and do them in the morning or at night when everyone is in bed. I get a lot more out of them when its quiet and I'm alone! :) Give Tanner hugs from Aunt Bree. I miss him!