Monday, October 24, 2011

When Cows Fly ~ October 22, 2011 PM


     Today I had quite a fun time. I got to experience a sale barn for the first time. Never in my life have I seen cows fly. In fact, had someone told me they had I would have laughed and said they were crazy. However, today I feel like I can truly say I have seen such happenings. Some of the cows that went through were crazy, wild, and dirty. Part of me felt really bad for them; but mostly, I wanted to laugh at the people working with them.

















I love you Niki Jade! You are an amazing young lady! I am so glad God brought you into my life! You bless me so much! Xoxo


This was a VERY embarrassing moment. I was taking some photos of all the excitement and these men caught me...(They were the ones working with the animals)...Anyhow, they yelled up at me to hang on a sec...so I stopped taking photos..and this is what they did!!! I am certain my face was very red!!! Ok but..that is not all...the auctioneer then said "I'm not sure we are supposed to take photos, you never know what web site that photo might end up on...and guess what...its on here tee hee!!! Needless to say, this was the last photo of the day! 

     I did not get a photo of the funniest moment today. There was a cow that was so wild it kept trying to run the men over. It ran itself right into a very tight spot…..and got stuck…..they had to push on the front and pull on the tail to get the cow free. Needless to say the whole place was laughing! J My heart did brake for some of the animals…it was obvious that some of them were mistreated and in did need of TLC. There were a few baby cows I wanted to buy and bring home…they were sooooo cute!

2 comments:

lisa said...

hee hee! I bet your face was red, indeed! That is funny.....did everyone stop and watch you take the picture! I am chuckling visualizing it!

Bree said...

No I'm not sure anyone but me understood what was going on! I quickly hid my camera so no one would know lol. :)