Saturday, January 28, 2012

Changing Times

     I walked into Boston Stoker in Englewood just now. Glanced over at two girls talking, and much to my shock was one of my besties from High school. We have had no contact for years. Seeing her got me to thinking about how things change.
     Last time I saw this dear girl I was a confused teenager. Now I'm an adult seeking after the heart of Christ. When we were together I was still trying to understand the call I was feeling. Today, it may be hard but I know what I'm supposed to do with my life. 
     There is nothing I can do to slow time down, and really I would not want to. My time here on earth is so short. Its a tiny dot on a huge line. During this flash of time I get the choose what I do. Who will I choose today? Joshua 24:15 says, "Choose this day whom you will serve". I choose to serve the Lord God Almighty!!!!! 

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Bree, though we have not had much contact in the last few years, I am continually amazed to see your heart for the Lord grow! I know God has great things in store for you!

Bree said...

Elizabeth,
Thanks for the encouragement! God has shown Himself faithful in so may areas of my life! Its very exciting to be on this journey with Him! How are you doing?