Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Other Family


     Each of the turner kiddos blessed me in so many wonderful ways. I will miss them more than I could even begain to put into worlds. They will always hold a very dear, special part of my heart. Never do I want them to forget how much the blessed me so I decided to write them all a short message
     Hank Weston, you are such a neat young man. You truly brightened my days with your jokes and humor. Never in all my days will I forget about the ear biting joke, and I can’t wait to tell it at your wedding!!! Don’t ever lose the love to work. I was so impressed with your desire to help the sweeper men, and help out in anyway at Martin’s. My life has been blessed because you are in it, and I will miss you lots.

Yes this would be a typical pose

     Nikita Jade, girl, you will always be a friend of mine. I can’t wait until the day I have my own home and you can come spend time with me. You are such an amazing help around the house and with your siblings. You have a gift of service! Don’t grow up too fast. You have lots of time to be an old person like me tee hee. I love you and I see you like a younger sister. I will miss you muchly.




     Brandy Rose, I am not sure, but I think you are the smartest eight year old I have ever met. The questions you think to ask are ones I was wanting to ask. I love that you learn by asking why, how, what for! There is NEVER a stupid question! Your mind is a thing of wonder. Use it for Jesus! You are beautiful on the inside and out. Keep seeking the truth about Jesus! I will miss you tons!


     Aspen Dove, you are contagious.  Your passionate spirit it so cool to see. No matter what mood you are in your passion comes through. If you are happy everyone is happy, if your upset everyone gets upset. However, most of the time you are a gentle person and you make me want to be kind and gentle all the time. God has blessed you with a gift of loving, and caring for children. I can’t wait to see where He is going to take you when you grow up. I will miss you gobs.


     Lacy Iris, I love the way you speak. You have a way of making a person feel loved to the depths of their heart. From the moment you wake up until the moment you fall asleep you have a song on your heart. Keep letting it come through! Its such a bright place in your home. Your love and sweetness to Hunter and Hank is darling. Brothers are one of the best gifts in the world. You will be missed so much.








     Hunter Lee, I really think I care for you like a son. Of course I don’t have any kiddos to compare with, but Hunter you really make my heart melt. Your smile and laugh is demanding of attention for anyone who is around! I love that you can say mango and Aunt Bree. All boy…that’s what you are…dominate and wanting to charge through life. God has a special purpose for you! I will miss you immensely!

Love that smile!!!! 

     Hunter did not want me hold him, but he quickly learned to say Aunt Bree…I think it was because I would do a happy jig. One Sunday in prayer I could hear him saying my name lol. It was interesting because I feel bonded to him because of holding him so much when he was a bebe. After a few times of me snuggling with him he started to warm up some what. Last night he sat on my lap snuggling for a long time. I think he knew I was leaving and this would be our last snuggles for a long time. 

3 comments:

cody.nat said...

So sweet.. These Kiddos are so blessed to have you in their life!

Cindy T said...

Ok, so I cried. You are missed. I called you yesterday. Today, Hunter was saying your name "Aunt Bree" then "go??" & then "bye,bye" in a s.a.d. voice. We all went & got a load of wood this morning. Please fly thru Sea-Tac! :) Love this post and you are such an inspiration to me. We ARE blessed to know you.

Cindy T said...

from Lacy: I got a flashlight and a little pink bike that has training wheels. We have rainbows up in the sky. I can write the number 5. and that I can write a 1 and 0. I wanted to give you a hug & kiss.& love you.
from Aspen: dear Bree, I love you. God loves you too. We miss you. Keep safe! I miss you lots & lots! God keep you safe. Love Aspen
from Brandy: Bree, Thank you for coming to my tea party. You don't know how much I miss you. you are special. I like your smiles. May God bless you. Good-bye!
from Niki: miss you tons. so glad you're going to igo! hope it is a blessing to you! come back soon!! ~niki