Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Last Moments with Lasting Memories

     Wow I can’t get over the fact that I’m home again. Sometimes I wonder if my whole trip was just a dream. Its been great to spend time with my friends and family again!
     When I first got to Washington, I told Shane that one thing I wanted to do before I left was shoot his guns. He has tons of different ones and they are all very fascinating to me. Being the forgetful person I am, I forgot about this little idea. Plus, I was thinking there was no way it would ever work out.
     Anyhow, one evening before I left for Ohio, Shane reminded me of my wish. I felt so special to get to spend and evening with the kiddos shooting amazing guns. We got a bunch of expired syrup and shot at them. I’m fairly certain that I have the worst aim in the whole world…I did hit one box though. Cindy came out for a little bit and hit exactly what she was aiming for! I was super impressed!



What we shot at


The A*M*A*Z*I*N*G Cindy Turner


Aspen's turn


My dear sister friends


Yup, I loved it


It was so cold out!

     I will never for get all the memories I make on this trip. The Turner family is my family. I love you all and miss you lots! 

1 comment:

Cindy T said...

Ah how fun! We missssss you too! <3