Friday, April 27, 2012

Classes Come Soon!

     The last few days have been wonderful. I feel like I'm starting to get adjusted to the time difference and  very very slowly the heat. Of course, its easy to say that as I sit on my bed with many fans blowing on me :).
     Yesterday I got to see Martin, Rachel and family. It was a blessing to be at their home again. Before that all the students went out for lunch. It was american food, and tasted wonderful. :) Monday is when we really start eating Thai everyday. :) Before lunch, (Don't you just love how I'm telling the events backward? ) :) the girls went fabric shopping. I was able to find two pieces. Hoping to get them sewn up before too long.
     This morning I got up and 4 of us girls went for a walk. It felt so wonderful to be out moving about. Seems like we have not done a lot more then get settled and sit trying to cool down. This afternoon we are planning to go swimming and that sounds AMAZING!!!!!!
     All of this to say...I'm SOOO ready for Monday to come. We are all getting a bit stir crazy and will be grand to get classes underway. I'm sure by tuesday I will be wondering what I have gotten myself into so please pray for all of us students. :)
     Thank you all for the prayers!! I feel them, so please keep them up! God has been so faithful and I know He will continue to be!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good day! I'm glad you've had these days to get settled before school starts.

Love you tons!
suandsm nsutryt

an enchanted walk {{Deuteronomy Thirty: Nineteen}} said...

sweet friend... i can just imagine you sitting there writing this post... :) you are such a good writer! ;) so glad you're there safe and sound and that you are enJOYing it!! :) keeping you all lifted up in sweet prayer! love you Bree*Anne... you are missed!