Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Streaming Tears

     We interupt the story of Michigan to bring you a heart update. Right now it is 4:11PM and I have been crying off and on for about an hour. I want to make it clear I'm SOOOOO excited for IGo, and its only 14 days away!!!!!!!!! However, I'm starting to feel very sad. Here is why.....
     Thursday night is my last night working at Miami Valley Women's Center. I have been working there off and on for about three years. I have watched the kiddos grow up, and have fallen in love with most of them. Two of my dearest friends were made by working Thursdays nights, (I love you Jess and Susie). They will be greatly missed. Friday night will most likely be the last night I babysit for Tanner, (Maybe Vienna too but I have not got to babysit her yet so I'm not sure she is going to be there).  Not that I really watch him a lot, but its still a saddening last.
     I have been staying with Great Grandma while Grandpa Lavy's are in CA. Its not a big deal to stay up there, but I am realizing I'm missing the last two weeks of my own bedroom (Its my haven away from crazy life, and I miss it). Grandma is a gem, one of the dearest old ladies ever!
     Almost every day is filled with meeting up with people, running errands, working as much as possible and so on. I know that I'm not going to get to be with nearly all the people I want to before the 24th. To leave without telling all my peeps goodbye is hard. I know things will be so different when I come home.
     Also, my days have been filled with pain in my ankle and back. I know that the devil is trying his best to get me down. I'm getting so tired of not feeling well. My nights are restless and so short. I lay in bed for hours before falling asleep and wake up way before my alarm goes off. In these moments I remember the verse in Philippians 4 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." Somehow that is a much harder verse to follow then one would think. Please keep me in your prayers.
       On a very exciting note....I got my prayer cards. Please let me know if you want one.

Tonia Schauer took them, and I am very impressed. 

Thanks for prayers.

5 comments:

cody.nat said...

Bree Ann!!!! TEARS!! I'm praying for you.. 14 days? That is way too soon! I know that Jesus will carry you through. That He can take away the ache in our hearts. We KNOW that this is where He is calling you right now. I know that He will bless you for stepping out in obedience. I LOVE YOU.
p.s. somehow your prayer card never made it home with me. I want one..

Colista said...

Aw, praying God will be close to you in the next 14 days and coming months. I would like a prayer card! A beautiful picture of you. (you can leave the prayer card with Nat or Katie, and I could pick it up sometime)
Love you!

Cindy T said...

Praying for you, dear! Want a prayer card or 2 at this house! Love your pic. You are beautiful! Hugs much! ct
From Niki:
Paying for you as you count your days down! Keep trusting in Jesus and letting your light SHINE! Beautiful picture of you! LOVE YOU MUCH!!!! {{{HUGS}}}} Blessings, Niki Jade

Anonymous said...

SOB! I am trying to keep my head in the sand, pretending it is still a few weeks away.
You are so right to call satan on this. He is trying to discourage you and give you a spirit of fear.
I love you so much!
Mom

Baker Family said...

Praying! Call or text if you need to chat!