Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Airport Arrival

Here are some photos of all of us making the trip to Thailand! We are all very excited!!!! Please continue to pray for us! :) 


The luggage 


My beautiful adopted family! They are such a blessing to me! 


Checking in! The airline ladies were amazing!


Sweet girls trying to contain their excitement 


All our luggage!


Woot woot


Boarding the train to get to our gate


{Packed} in the train


At our gate


All our carry ons! :)


Loving all the activity going on outside


Lunch time


Sea-Tac Airport


Aww


My Little man


He even has a carry on jkjk


Very pleased to have LACY'S carry on


Ever moving

2 comments:

lisa said...

Too bad we can't see your horrible terrible pathetic (expensive) shoes, Bree.....I just keep looking at these and find myself grinning!! You look so excited!

cody.nat said...

Aw.. So fun to see these! Praying for safe travels. Oh- and I was hoping for a glimpse of the awful, terrible, pathetic shoes as well. Yay for super long skirts! ;) Love you..