Monday, November 14, 2011

Home In Thailand

We made it to Thailand. I guess most people already know that :). Slowly but surely we are all getting adjusted to the time change. The two little children are having the hardest time, so please continue to keep us in prayer. Our home here is a beautiful home with three bedrooms and three baths. We were able to convert the office into a bedroom as well. I'm still able to have my own room witch is such a blessing. I will try to get some photos of it up soon. 

Our Home


Front Door to the house...All the shoes lined up



The Mail Box


Trying to figure out the road systems 




Chang Mai tourest map 


The sun peeking over the neighbors gate


Fun on the bike...it fits 3


Darling Brandy Rose


Across the road is an empty lot...we find many snail shells along the edge


Looking down the road. We are the next to last house on our road. The house next to us is new and empty. Its really nice for the children because they are able to play outside on the street.


Shane and Cindy coming back from her first motorbike ride! 


This is the bike Cindy and I are sharing. We may end up exchanging it for a different one. The seat is slanted and it gets uncomfortable after a bit.


I love it...even driving in the crazy city traffic! Maybe I need to get one for driving to school everyday?!! I sure could get there much faster the way you can zip in between cars with these little things.


There are slug marks everywhere! I finally saw a slug the other night....they must only come out at night
    

8 comments:

lisa said...

Looks lovely...thanks for the pictures! Enjoy that sunshine..we woke up to cold rain this morning!
I see you have exchanged your lovely 'ugly' shoes for sandals! Is your ankle ok?

Love you lots..we are praying for all of you and will pray for the jet lagged babies. They probably can't figure out why they are sleeping at the wrong time!

cody.nat said...

Ahh... Looks beautiful!!! So fun to see photos. You look super cute on your motor bike! Love it. I noticed the sandals as well. Heheh.. Even when you aren't here with us mom and I are no fun huh? ;) Hope it means your ankle is doing good. Love you. Praying...

Baker Family said...

Ahem... I see sandles! Fun to see your posts!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful beautiful place Bree! :) so miss you... :) ENJOY ever moment sweets... i'm sure you are!

Abbey

Bree said...

Dear not fun family,

I love you all! However, do you think that when I am on the other side of the world we could stop micromanaging the baby girl of the fam?!?! Tee hee you guys make me laugh! My ankle is very sore and large today and for the last few. I think perhaps I have been over doing the walking and running! Its seems like its too hot to wear the ugly shoes but I think I should get them back out!! Thanks for worrying! I love each of you muchly! <3

cody.nat said...

Its just that we feel so out of control when you are so far away. ;) Love you

Bree said...

Tee hee...I love your honesty Nat! I miss you!

Cindy T said...

I love your family, Bree!! :)