Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Last Post in the USA

     Well...tomorrow is the big day. We are heading to Seattle around 6AM. The house is still busy with van packing, floor sweeping, and child chasing. Its going to be a grand blessing from God if any of us sleep tonight. However, God will supply the strength we need to get through our travels. Please pray for protection as we embark on this amazing journey.
     I thought I would list a few things I am thankful for before we leave. (NOT in any particular order, just the order the thought happened to come in!). This is kinda a prayer of thanksgiving in my heart.
*That Jesus lives today*
*Freedom to live for Jesus*
*The call on my life*
*The Word of God* 
*Dad, Mom, Trent, Malinda, Cody, Natalie, Carson, Morgan, Tanner, Bebe*
*Shane, Cindy, Hank, Nikita, Brandy, Aspen, Lacy, Hunter*
*Gale, Shirley*
*The ability to read*
*Freedom to travel*
*Support from friends and family*
*My dear brothers and sisters in Christ*
*Prayers of the saints*
*Funds that make this trip possible*
*Health*
*Healing of my ankle* 
*Clean water*
*Warm beds*
*Hot showers*
*INTERNET*
*Cell phones*
***The list goes on and on***
     Please pray for us each day as you think of us. We all know that God has called us for such a time as this and we are willing vessels of Him. Thank you all for the prayers you have already said and the prayers you will continue to pray. We feel them and know that they make a huge difference in our lives! 
     I will do my best to keep the blog up. It totally depends on the internet connection and the amount of time I will have. Perhaps this is something else to pray for?!?!?! :)
A servant for the King, 
Bree

No comments: