Sunday, November 13, 2011

South Korea

     WE MADE IT TO KOREA!!!! Praise the Lord, our flight was very uneventful! We filled our time with watching movies, playing games, and reading books. Here are some photos from our time in Korea.
     The airline put us up in the Hyatt hotel. It was so beautiful! They also served us a meal in one of the big meeting rooms. 





Tired kiddos getting ready for supper


Tired mama too


Stickers saying we were overnight travelers


I thought the words were very cool!


We had quite the time getting the elevator to run. I was laughing so hard tears were running down my face. We finally figured out that you have to put the key card up to this box and then push the button for the floor you want to go to. In the process we saw the same man twice. He finally got on and helped us! It was super funny!


 Candles and fresh flowers were center pieces on all the tables. 


The food was delish and there was lots to choose from


Then there was great desert 


My room with Niki and Hunter 


Tea set


Watching all the activity out the window


The Airport







Brakfast the next morning








We went outside exploring



Just so everyone knows we did make it to Thailand. I simply have not had time to post any photos or any of the things we have been doing! Please continue to hold us up in prayer! 
~Bree


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you arrived safely. We are praying for you all! Love Gary and Lucille

lisa said...

Finally!!! I'v been stalking this blog looking for pics! Love you so much, and we continue to pray for you all!

sam and lish said...

Hi grma. and grpa. I miss you. It's rainy here. The pictures are so cool. Hi to all my cousins. There is a young man at our church that's from thiland. He has been telling us all about it there. Love, Zoe

Hello to everyone!!! So glad you made it. We love looking at the pictures. keep them coming. Praying for your safety and that Jesus' love would flow through you all! Enjoy those mo peds! That looks like a blast.:) Love you...from all of us!

cody.nat said...

Trying to figure out what you ate for breakfast? Rice? Also- wondering if Shane's know what to do with you when you start laughing hysterically? ;) I can just picture it. Love you...

Anonymous said...

Hey Zoe, are you talking about Pae? I'm not sure how to spell your name but I know who you are talking about! It was fun to hear from you!! I will tell everyone you said hello!

Nat, I think they started to wonder why the brought me with them lol! Love you all too!

Bree

Bree said...

Nat it was rice and yogurt and cooked tomatoes and fresh pineapple! It was yummy!